IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

Can I ask a really dumb question about download album purchases?

When I buy an album in Qobuz, I click the green Download My Music button, then Qobuz generates a list of the tracks and the cover art.

I want to be able to download the album to my PC, then transfer it to my Aurender and phone. I don't want to mess around with the Qobuz player, that thing is confusing as hell. I just want to treat the files like any other album I have downloaded on my PC.

My problem is, there doesn't seem to be a way to download the whole album at once. Every damn time I end up downloading each individual track, then I assemble them all into a folder, it's driving me nuts. There's an option to "Download all the audio files in a Tar folder," which seems to be some sort of zip utility. Is that the only way to download the whole record, install some sort of Tar zip software?

I did a search here and in Google but didn't find anything dealing with this exact problem. The Qobuz Help Center search function is friggin' useless too. I'm sure there's something really simple that I've missed, but I can't figure out what it is. Thanks

Jeff

23 hours ago, David Craff said:

Hi Jeff

When you download a purchase from the desktop app; file are available in the default directory or another one if you change it.

The files have no DRM and you can use it every where.

Go to the Desktop params by clicling on the avatar picture on top right of the app then go to the download tab. You can find here the download directory and change it.

Regards

Thanks Dave. I actually finally figured it out myself, but then I couldn't figure out how to edit my original post. 😐