IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

• 3 months later...

Anyone having issues after the last update a few days ago ? I sure am issue after issue, the latest is the bar at the bottom indicating how much time is left on a song, sometimes I like to rewind a little to hear part of a piece over and after this last update almost every time it crashes the app when I do that never did that before. Wish Qobuz had their own forum's really weird not to now days.. 

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, _JL_ said:

I just started the trial but found the Windows Qobuz app's UI super-slow to become totally unusable once playback begins. Is there a fix for this? I have tried both 64-bin and 32-bin version, same thing. Thanks!

EDIT: I found that even when just launched nothing playing the app continuously consumes 30% CPU time in my Xeon quad-core system so there is definitely a bug leading to a busy loop. This should be an easy fix so I hope it can be resolved before my trial period ends.

30% is really high mine never gets above 0.6% uses about 340MB of ram also. But I'm having issues with the Qobuz app hope they fix things soon love the sound quality I'm using Studio Qobuz Hi Res is amazing..enjoy

• 8 months later...