IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

• 1 year later...
On 11/11/2019 at 8:22 AM, rn701 said:

I mainly use Tidal or Qobuz for Roon Radio. The lack of volume leveling info in Qobuz could be a deal breaker for me, despite the new lower price. Is Qobuz working on this?

Anyone? Someone on the roon forum said Qobuz told them Qobuz does not have volume leveling info and had no plans to provide it. Is that the official Qobuz response?

• 2 months later...

Minor complaint. I recently sent a message to Qobuz support via their official web form regarding a couple of missing artists in their catalog. I selected the "catalog" topic from the web form category.

I got an apparently generic reply that they were expanding their catalog, there could still be "regrettable gaps" but it would only be temporary.

They referred me to another link to another web form to submit my request for inclusion in their catalog.  It asked for the same info I had already included on the first web form, plus links to the titles on other streaming services.  

Having already done most of the work the first time to include identifying links and provenance, I wasn't really inclined to do it again. 

Seems a little lame. 

Anyway, here's the link to request additions to the Qobuz catalog, if anyone is interested...

https://airtable.com/shrhgYF9HMPMEuI9H

(What/who is Airtable?)