IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

22 hours ago, Stereo said:

David while we wait for the limits of songs within playlists to be removed is there any way to remove the 5,000 limit of “favorited/liked” tracks in the meantime and make it unlimited like a lot of the other services allow? One of my ultimate goals is to have at least one really  gigantic playlist of every song I’ve ever liked so I could put it on shuffle play and enjoy. Favorited tracks can be a playlist of sorts. I am not crazy nor alone in wanting this feature and the other services seem to be able to provide this. Please put this in your to do pile at least. Thank you.

another +1 for raising the 5,000 limit for favourite/liked tracks.

Personally* this does not affect me,  though I can understand what you are looking to achieve, favourite tracks are certainly a playlist of sorts, it is worthwhile.

[*my library is just over 4,700 and Im unfortunately still stuck with Tidal ... I am super keen to join Qobuz, when Qobuz launches in Australia, hopefully soon, I intend to immediately switch to Qobuz]

8 hours ago, Stereo said:

one big Jukebox of my own selections(entire collection) playing in shuffle mode

This is currently how I use Roon with my Tidal favourites ... I love shuffle, it is the element of surprise and delight.

Like my own personal radio of favourites.

Speaker : iPhone 6S Plus > UpTone Audio USB Regen (x2) > Benchmark DAC1 Pre > Pass Labs INT-30A > Focal Micro Utopia BE

Headphone : Auralic Aries > Auralic Gemini 2000 > Audeze LCD-X

Power & Tweaks : Heaps of Balanced & Isolation Power supplies, Dedicated Line, Vinnie Rossi MINI PURE-DC-4EVR, HD-Plex LPSU, iFi Audio DC iPurifiers, DIY Resonance/Vibration platforms using Townshend Audio Seismic Isolation Pods

• 2 weeks later...

Was was able to signup for Qobuz successfully (Qobuz finally available in Australia), woohoo 🙌.

Tried to transfer my music from Tidal to Qobuz from within the Soundiiz app, though received an error in the form of a blue banner message in top of display within the Soundiiz app:

"QOBUZ API is under maintenance (they are working on it), we recommend you to try again later this week to use QOBUZ on Soundiiz".

Hopefully the Qobuz API will be fixed soon, I am keen to transfer my music favourites across to Qobuz (and get rid of Tidal).

Speaker : iPhone 6S Plus > UpTone Audio USB Regen (x2) > Benchmark DAC1 Pre > Pass Labs INT-30A > Focal Micro Utopia BE

Power & Tweaks : Heaps of Balanced & Isolation Power supplies, Dedicated Line, Vinnie Rossi MINI PURE-DC-4EVR, HD-Plex LPSU, iFi Audio DC iPurifiers, DIY Resonance/Vibration platforms using Townshend Audio Seismic Isolation Pods

8 minutes ago, rando said:

This is great news!  

Yes it is ... great news indeed 😀.  

Maintenance on an API is a first world problem, and Im just keen to compare the catalogue VS what is on Tidal.

Though the great thing is that Qobuz is finally here in OZ. Very good times!

Been super keen to get Qobuz, especially since watching a recent podcast of David Craff having a chat with Mike from Roon, the podcast was nearly 2 hours long, though it was very evident that there is a genuine love of music from both people/companies.