IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

Qobuz page https://www.qobuz.com/fr-fr/page/labs shows a link to the (now removed) API page. Sending an email to [email protected] generates an auto replay with the following text:

Thank you for requesting a private API key. Please describe your project as detailed as possible for us to come back to you as fast as possible.

The Qobuz API team

I really hope this is temporarily. Does not look good at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, dmackta said:

Nope all the volume leveling info for our catalog should be delivered to Roon by beginning of next month. And all new releases going forward have it. 

Can you please elaborate on this? Are you referring to ReplayGain? Is this data available when using Qobuz via the web / API or this is something that is sent to Roon as an out side process?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure to all the functions as I use BubbleUPnP on Android. But at least this tells you the issue is within the way Kazoo interacts with the microRendu. Worth asking Jusus what OpenHome application they use inside their hardware.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, hopkins said:

This is currently impossible with Qobuz

I do this easily in Linux Mint desktop. Requires some wizardry but it works. Perhaps there is a way to capture the streams and route them to a DLNA endpoint in Mac / Windows but I am not sure. Asking hardware vendors to implement another protocol may seem trivial to companies like Lumin or Auralic but most of the hardware vendors out there buy their streaming technologies from 3rd parties. If you have some time take a look at this - https://github.com/masmu/pulseaudio-dlna

15 minutes ago, hopkins said:

You do this "easily" but it requires wizardy - exactly the problem. No wizardy required with Spotify Connect. 

It takes 5 minutes to get this up and running. How long do you think it will take a company (Let's say Hegel...) to implement "Connect"?