IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

• 1 month later...

Have a question for any Sublime+ users. Can anyone give me an idea of what discount percentage the Sublime+ subscription provides for purchases of HiRes albums?. The Qobuz site is vague in this.  Also, in 2018 I purchased an album from Qobuz, only to find the exact same album priceed $3.00usd cheaper in both Itunes as well as Amazon music. Hence, my question.

greyscale

Marantz 6007, PSB Image B6 & B5, Synology 216+, 2010 Macbook Pro

Audirvana 3.03, JRiver.

• 3 weeks later...

Have noticed, Albums Marked Hi Res in the Qobuz app for Mac shows albums as Hi Res. The same album in Qobuz through Audirvana + does not. Not sure If this is a Qobuz bug or should be referred to Damian at Audirvana?

greyscale

Audirvana 3.03, JRiver.

• 3 weeks later...

I Finally upgraded my Qobuz subscription to Sublime+. It was not easy. I use AMEX for most purchases. When attempting to upgrade to Sublime+ (many attempts) my card was refused. Long story short = the Qobuz payment page is asking for the security code on the signature strip at the backside of the card.  AMEX,(in the US) needs the security code on the FRONT of the card.

Hope this helps folks using AMEX in the US.

greyscale

Audirvana 3.03, JRiver.

• 3 weeks later...

When is Qobuz going to get the DNLA working for Mojave?. The Windows 10 version is able to stream to my Lumin D2 just fine. Mojave does not work at all. Please, get this working.

greyscale

Audirvana 3.03, JRiver.

• 3 weeks later...

Peter, am listening to QOBUZ (US) via Audirvana + ver 3.4.99.18 just fine. Try to delete the Beta and download the beta again. Perhaps a bad D/L. Has happened to me many times with various software downloads.

Good Luck.

greyscale

Audirvana 3.03, JRiver.

Not sure If this is a Qobuz issue. The album "YES The Steve Wilson Remixes" will not play through Audirvana + in either Mac or Windows versions. Will play in Qobuz desktop and App. Are there Albums that for whatever reason cannot be streamed through Audirvana + ?

greyscale

Audirvana 3.03, JRiver.

Don, yes I managed to get the album tp play through the Qobuz (mac) app via Airplay. Now If the rights owners would approve Qobuz to sell it, I'd own it.

PS: am using Qobuz US account

Thanks

greyscale

Audirvana 3.03, JRiver.

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea how much longer Qobuz customers will have to wait for the Qobuz app as well as the web page DNLA/UPnP BETA to be finished and working?. Very annoying to have to use an app such as A+ to listen to music THEN have to switch to the above to purchase the music after paying for the service. Cmon guys, get this going.

greyscale

Audirvana 3.03, JRiver.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
57 minutes ago, bobfa said:

Qobuz Download tarball does not contain the album art you have to download that separately.

I know that this is a small thing but I am trying to automate the backup of these for myself and others.  Not having a single file is odd and annoying.

I am interested in the fact that the downloads are compressed into .tar files.  Not something that most consumers are familiar with.  But it works for me.

Oh and for grins the files app on iPadOS 13.1 will copy the tarball to a SMB share and uncompressed it.

RJF

Agree. Qobuz should simply install a popup dialog  asking where to send the files.The purchaser would then be able to select where the file should be d/l to. Way too simple for Qobuz.

greyscale

Audirvana 3.03, JRiver.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...