IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

• 1 month later...

Tidal has some albums Qobuz has not and certainly vice versa. I've used both for along time in Europe and I'm sure a keen classical listener will always prefer Qobuz for the amount of interesting albums (with leaflets available) and the way they are presented (tracks are in right order etc). 

Say NO to ROON

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, goon525 said:

Something new: I've just had an email from Qobuz called 'My Year with Qobuz'. It purports to tell me what I've listened to this year. Of my Top Five, I have indeed listened to Igor Levit in third place quite a lot, as I heard his complete Beethoven Sonata set. And in first place, Lou Reed, well I did listen to New York a couple of times - but nothing near to the claimed 737 minutes. And in second place, Pere Ubu for 583 minutes - no, I haven't listened to him at all. Nor to Can in fourth place allegedly for 429 minutes, no. Nor The Legendary Pink Dots, apparently in fifth for 419 minutes. Nope. I also apparently listened for 1.570 minutes on September 30th 'my all time record'. As there are only 1,440 minutes in a day, and I have a single account, I wonder how I managed this?

I could just treat this as drivel, but if these numbers are driving payments to record companies and artists, I'm worried.

My lists are almost completely off also. Wonder how they were collected. 

Say NO to ROON

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jordi Savall is a popular artist, whose albums seem to be scattered and need special care to find. 

For example the album Granada Eterna is tagged to Jordi Savall (correct spelling and all), yet it does not show in Jordi Savall Artist or Album list. This applies to several of his albums. 

Say NO to ROON