IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

1 hour ago, wdw said:

. . . . it would be far more helpful if your website allowed potential future customers access to the site to review selection and terms . . . . 

"

if they don't have any distribution agreements in place, then they wouldn't have a selection to show . . . .

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, wdw said:

@David Craff

Asked this question of you in a few pages back, and also many pages ago, but was unanswered...as we in Canada have no way to log into the Qobuz web page since the region restrictions give us the silly and patronizing message...it appears you logging in from a country, etc.....would you please advise if Qobuz has any intention of offering your service in Canada and, if so, at what timeline.  

Long ago, you posted that it would be six to eight weeks following the US release but this has proved to be laughable so I am just seeking some timeline.

As a former owner of the French produced Devialet, an amazingly wonderful musical piece of gear, I am used to the very unique and binary French notion of customer service:

positive: a gallic shrug 

negative: indifference (and possible raised middle finger)

So I ask again, to you the North American representative for Qobuz, kindly respond with some thoughtful statement as to a timelime....if you're planning the gallic shrug....forgettaboutit....

I think you'd have better luck if you tagged him properly. It should look like this: @wdw.

This is not a Qobuz sponsored thread (note that Chris started it), so David doesn't have an obligation to check this thread.

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100
  • 3 months later...
16 minutes ago, Rexp said:

I can't get my Qobuz downloads to play at CD resolution via Android app/chomecast, only mp3, any ideas? Thanks! 

Its got to be a setting in your app.  Have you checked to see what resolution you're downloading?

• 3 months later...

@David Craff -- the following two albums have an issue -- the first track does not play (i use roon), but the subsequent tracks do.

image.thumb.png.68c43527b2571ce96707f71fd298d180.png

image.thumb.png.42ce44122c6df7da4986e34e7e9bbca0.png

3 hours ago, pairustwo said:

Sort  of new to Qobuz. 

I am wondering about beta support for UPnP/DLNA in the Qobuz Windows application. 

I have a Hegel H390 connected to my network. When using the Mac OS Qobuz app I see a section called DLNA / UPnP under audio output - and there I see the Hegel.   I do not see this under audio output on the Windows version. 

Is this as expected?  Or do I have a firewall issue?  Or some other problem? 

did you search in the thread?  your answer is one page back!

6 hours ago, David Craff said:

Hi,

For this two albums we doesn't have the right to play somes tracks, as you can see in the screenshot (grey track can't be play)

image.thumb.png.91e32862da9f104457b9bd1010934afe.png

wow that's interesting.  the tracks are NOT greyed out in roon . . . . are we to assume that info is not being provided to roon?

not sure why anyone would provide incomplete pieces of music as part of a streaming subscription.  is the intent to be a sampler and for users to go and buy the album?

• 1 month later...