IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

On 6/16/2020 at 6:41 PM, Cebolla said:

The upmpdcli UPnP renderer front end client for MPD (as used by Sonore devices amongst many others) would be one such - freely available & straight forward to test with.

I can't get my Qobuz downloads to play at CD resolution via Android app/chomecast, only mp3, any ideas? Thanks! 

7 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

This happened to me a couple weeks ago. It has been resolved on my iOS app. 

There seems to be a glitch, I had to change the streaming setting from CD to 24 bit hires for it to work. 

Screenshot_20200618_070636.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, David Craff said:

The version available on the windows store is not the last one. This is not so easy to have our application valide for this store.

How about the Android version? I see it's still playing my hi-res purchases at CD Quality.

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dgjl said:

I''ve been using Qobuz on various different android devices for several years now. It's always had the same two big problems. Does anybody also have these, or have a solution?

1) I have a largish library (about 1000 albums), when I go into My Favourites, the app often shows no releases, or only the first 250 I added to my library. If I go out and in again more may appear, or it may just get stuck at nothing or 250. I would guess the 250 is the way it batch loads. This is a pretty rubbish user experience and has been a problem with every version of the app on every device.
2) Downloading my whole library to offline never works - 1TB mSD card, A1 SanDisk. The first 20 or so albums download fine, and then it gets slower and slower until it's a crawl and it might take over an hour to download a single album, or it might just stop (one of the three download streams often gets stuck).

Overall, very frustrating. Tidal is no better on android and has the same increasingly slow download speed. The Apple Music app works really well, but I don't like the SQ.

Anybody have any solutions, or is it just an android app problem? (Have contacted Qobuz support. They are always very nice,ask for screen shots, but but never seem to understand the problem or offer any solution.)

Currently using an iBasso dx240, but have had the same issues on LGs and various flagship Samsungs - though always used UAPP, so was streaming rather than downloading

The Android app needs work, unfortunately Qobuz don't seem to have the staff to fix it.