IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

Just now, shadowlight said:

Sorry, no clue on the sluggishness issue.

I have the same problem.  The responsiveness is highly variable.  On some days, it is fine, on other days it takes forever to search or even to scroll albums. It seems to freeze and slowly starts to respond.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

"See entire classical catalog" button needs to be fixed.  I expect it to show the entire classical catalog.  Instead, it takes me to a page describing new releases selected for me.

Also, I see that almost all downloads from Chandos and BIS are not available to purchase.  Is this going to change?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dmackta said:

@iamoneagain With tens of thousands of new tracks being commercially released every week, what does it mean for a catalog to be complete? 🙂

Catalog is not a factor in the beta designation...there are some improvements to the apps that we want to make happen before we eliminate it.

Are there specific labels you are not seeing available for streaming right now? We are in the process of ingesting over 14 million more independent label tracks but it could take a few months to get them all live on the service.  

"Are there specific labels you are not seeing available for streaming right now? We are in the process of ingesting over 14 million more independent label tracks but it could take a few months to get them all live on the service. "

Onyx, Avie, Criss Cross Jazz, Steeplechase Jazz, Channel Classics High Resolution

• 3 years later...