IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

If I was to take a wild guess there is some bigger changes in the pipe for the Qobuz desktop app, it hasn't updated in quite some time and used to get updates quite frequently.

I know UPNP doesn't work to my Aries, but that's because the Aries now requires OpenHome.

Roon Rock->Auralic Aria G2->Schiit Yggdrasil A2->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301 Monos->Wilson Audio Sabrinas

13 minutes ago, Polyglot said:

I'm using the PC desktop software. What you say is surprising since as far as I know on either the PC or web interface it is not possible to search for albums, which is my absolute preferred way of discovering music.

I just searched on the web interface for your exact phrases and it brought back a list of albums as you wanted.  The desktop apps are just a wrapper for the web player as far as I can tell.

Roon Rock->Auralic Aria G2->Schiit Yggdrasil A2->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301 Monos->Wilson Audio Sabrinas

2 minutes ago, Polyglot said:

That's why I never considered joining Qobuz and stuck with CDs and Tidal. What could be the explanation?

Are you saying you aren't a current subscriber?  If so that might explain it.

4 minutes ago, Polyglot said:

No. I sample the interface first and if it's no good, I don't proceed any further.

Without knowing which region you are from they can't tell which albums they are allowed to distribute.  It then makes sense to me that you are getting no results.

• 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, David Young said:

Hi @David.. Qobuz, Hi-Res Music Evangelist, would you comment on the response from Qobuz Germany that Qobuz integration with Roon is planned by the end of 2018?

1541626997_ScreenShot2018-08-18at7_08_27AM.thumb.jpg.73e5f6d48982dfd50becf05152582c97.jpg

English translation of Qobuz Germany response: "Their efforts have been worthwhile, and by the end of this year we are indeed looking to integrate Roon. As soon as the time comes, you will be informed about our blog and Facebook."

Original post:

https://www.aktives-hoeren.de/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9915

I understand, of course, that not all plans come fruition within intended timeframes but it's exciting news to me none-the-less.

Thanks very much!

David

On 7/27/2018 at 10:42 AM, David.. Qobuz, Hi-Res Music Evangelist said:

By the time we launch, you will be very happy. I wish I could say more right now, but have been sworn to secrecy... You may be able to read between the lines, but for now, all I can say is that I totally agree. 

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, firedog said:

Okay, thanks anyway. I did just try logging on through Roon with my old "French" account, and that works. So obviously that is part of the issue.

If you can log in with it you can delete it completely.  There's an option someplace, I've done it before. 

I'd try to help you if I hadn't already completely deleted mine. 

13 minutes ago, firedog said:

Yes. Apparently there is something in their database that connects the two accounts. No matter what I do I get sent to the French pages. This includes after I've erased cookies, and even after I've used a computer and browser that have never been to the Qobuz site before.

As I said before, login in to the Qobuz website with your France account and completely delete it using Qobuz's delete acvount feature.

It's down at the bottom of one of the pages in account configuration.