IGNORED

Jeff Dorgay & TONEAudio Declare War on CA

Just now, phototristan said:

Yep, and the more you try to defend your stance given that Jeff has already contacted you informing you that his intentions are/were not to allow his full article to be published on your site, the more indefensible your stance becomes. 

Keep digging your hole as a proxy for Jeff. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

2 minutes ago, phototristan said:

Jeff has already contacted you informing you that his intentions are/were not to allow his full article to be published 

Jeff can't publish, then say "my intention was not to publish".  You can't go into a public place and then say "my intention is privacy".  You can't drink and drive and then say "my intention was not to break the law".

BOOM!

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

8 minutes ago, crenca said:

Jeff can't publish, then say "my intention was not to publish".  You can't go into a public place and then say "my intention is privacy".  You can't drink and drive and then say "my intention was not to break the law".

Actually, incorrect. Intention in a court of law matters. If you publish for example, nude photos of your wife online by accident, and then someone else republishes them on their website, that does not make it right for the other person to keep them up, when you asks them not to. 

1 minute ago, phototristan said:

Actually, incorrect. Intention in a court of law matters. If you publish for example, nude photos of your wife online by accident, and then someone else republishes them on their website. That does not make it right for the other person to keep them up

Do you have any nude photo's of your wife ?

If not, do you want to buy some......

Da boom, tsschhh.

2 minutes ago, phototristan said:

Actually, incorrect. Intention in a court of law matters. If you publish for example, nude photos of your wife online by accident, and then someone else republishes them on their website, that does not make it right for the other person to keep them up, when he asks you not to. 

Just now, Shadders said:

Do you have any nude photo's of your wife ?

If not, do you want to buy some......

Da boom, tsschhh.

Can you put them up on RSS?

The ironic part about this thread is that since it is part of an RSS feed it's everywhere and all you're doing is giving Tone more publicity on something that's very simple and within his control to fix.  It's really mind boggling and poor business.  Calling someone a name via email is completely unprofessional.  It truly speaks volumes about someones character.  

W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > Roon (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

Watch my Podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos

8 minutes ago, phototristan said:

Actually, incorrect. Intention in a court of law matters. If you publish for example, nude photos of your wife online by accident, and then someone else republishes them on their website, that does not make it right for the other person to keep them up. 

Exactly.  RSS is "syndication" - it is intent.  So when you publish nude photos of your wife, ask everyone to syndicate it, and $collect$ because of it, your intention matters.  Then you find out about your neighbor who is leering at your wife using your service, and you ask him not to do so because you live next to him and your embarrassed but you continue your service to everyone else because you $benefit$.  The neighbor says "wwhhhaaatttt?!?" and you threaten to call the police and make a criminal complaint...

You don't get it...

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

1 minute ago, Jud said:

And as we have just seen, the answer in a court of law isn't at all clear.

I think your relationship to Jeff is this: After each of you had gone on at some length about Chris's actions, the revelation of the way RSS actually works and that the best way to resolve the entire situation is for someone at Tone Audio to click a mouse one single time was embarrassing to him and to you.  Your ego is now getting in the way of saying "Gee, there's a simple answer and we all get back to our lives again," just as I'm guessing might be true of Jeff. 

As you know, some prefer to give money to their attorneys until they call their attorney.  ?

W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > Roon (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

Watch my Podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos

3 minutes ago, crenca said:

Exactly.  RSS is "syndication" - it is intent.  So when you publish nude photos of your wife, ask everyone to syndicate it, and $collect$ because of it, your intention matters.  Then you find out about your neighbor who is leering at your wife, and you ask him not to do so because you live next to him and your embarrassed but you continue your service to everyone else because you $benifit$.

You don't get it...

We cannot second-guess this. He could have hit a wrong button by mistake on his web app or something, or maybe he's a total idiot and doesn't even know what RSS is. Who cares the reasons. 

What we can and do KNOW is he does not intend for it to be published here, from his email. 

That CA refuses to do anything is telling for sure. 

6 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

@phototristan I can add your YouTube channel to the RSS feeds if you want. Just let me know :~)

Clearly he doesn't have that much business sense to see the benefit.  

1 minute ago, wgscott said:

So what is CA supposed to do, break into his server and change the wordpress setting for him, because he is too incompetent to do so himself?

I'm pretty sure he chooses what RSS to syndicate or not. Unless someone is actually holding a gun to his head and saying; publish ToneAudio or else?