IGNORED

Jeff Dorgay & TONEAudio Declare War on CA

3 minutes ago, mansr said:

Do you seriously expect anyone to believe that?

I don't think any personal insinuations are necessary.  To me, they are innuendo and out the other.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

33 minutes ago, Jud said:

They say "jury may be out on this." Another firm says the same at greater length:

"In general, copying material without permission of the copyright owner is copyright infringement. However, there is an interesting legal question raised by RSS. By making your website available by RSS, are you granting permission for others to republish your RSS feed?

"In other words, RSS is an abbreviation, which includes the word “Syndication.” Syndication generally means that the owner is making the material available to be accessed in other locations, which is essentially republishing. To my knowledge, the courts have not come up with a clear answer to whether republishing an RSS feed is actually copyright infringement."

So the situation is in fact the opposite of how you described it - the answer is unclear. 

Even more unclear because the acronym itself could be:

1) RDF Site Summary

2) Rich Site Summary

3) Really Simple Syndication

but it’s an XML document ?

* Extra credit: How do you determine what “RSS” means? There’s a proposed but unofficial way ... anyone know?

Custom room treatments for headphone users.

7 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi @phototristan you instagram says you're an "ex Audio engineer."

Did you work for an audio company or was this a hobby type thing? Just trying to put the pieces together, not attack you or your work.

Community theatre and hobbyist for the most part. I have done sound for bands like Starship and The Platters in in a past work life.