IGNORED

Jeff Dorgay & TONEAudio Declare War on CA

1 minute ago, Rt66indierock said:

Since I am a good citizen I called the webmaster and left him a message that there was a problem with ToneAudio's RSS feed. I will give him specifics when he returns my call.  If he can't fix the problem I will be happy to fix it when I'm in Beaverton Oregon later this week and next week.

Boom - problem solved.  :)

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

33 minutes ago, Rt66indierock said:

If people don't like what you posted and you continue on a undesirable line posting after gentle hints you get a sheep picture. Continue after that and you get a lot sheep pictures.

What is the underlying message of the sheep picture?

Looks like Angry Jeff has added the following notice to the articles coming through his RSS feed:

Please note that all TONE Audio copy and photography is © 2005–2018 TONE Magazine LLC. This RSS feed is provided for personal, non-commercial use only.

If you are not reading this content in your news aggregator, RSS reader, or direct, then the site you are looking at may be guilty of copyright infringement. If you locate this anywhere, please contact [email protected] so we can take action immediately.

3 minutes ago, Jud said:

Not able to see any evidence of that.  And really, at this point, why bother?  Giving him the opportunity to be read has let everyone get an idea of the person behind the words.