IGNORED

Jeff Dorgay & TONEAudio Declare War on CA

Posting private emails exchanges in a public forum, irrespective of their content, is pretty lame. Moreover, the title of this thread is clearly overdramatic. At the end of the day, this is just a minor dispute and not something that threatens the very existence of the forum! 

Big boys can handle their problems on their own without turning it into a public spectacle. 

5 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

No worries. I prefer to expose bullies who threaten to call lawyers and who literally say the war is on. 

This isn't about a spectacle. It's about shedding light on threatening behavior.

I have no interest in the actual topic and never read Tone Audio.

I was just shocked by the fact that you would post private emails you had with him.

You may as well have  taped a phone call or face to face conversation with the guy and published it.

As a moderator on this forum you should know better. Anytime someone does the same thing, whining about a vendor and publishing private email conversations, it makes me cringe. 

It is completely unprofessional for you to do that and you just  lower yourself further than whatever may have been said to you, and everyone else that supports this kind of practice. 

I won't post on this forum any longer!