IGNORED

Jeff Dorgay & TONEAudio Declare War on CA

3 minutes ago, arcman said:

Actually, I really do not care about the other stuff...I just found it unprofessional to post the emails no matter how unprofessional the sender. Maybe I'm an old fart...I'm just amazed how people can't handle conflict these days. 

Maybe. The modern rule is: don't text or email anything you wouldn't want to be made public. You have zero control of what happens to it once you click the button. 

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

1 hour ago, james45974 said:

Sensible, it has done nothing but clutter up CA with useless stuff available easily elsewhere, try Daily Audiophile.  No need for the duplication.

I put the whole thread on ignore. No clutter. I scroll thru it once a week to see if there is something I want to read. 

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

24 minutes ago, phototristan said:

Thanks, no. 

Let’s just all put him on ignore.

4 hours ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

Chris, why would Darko want his RSS not displayed on CA. Is it the same reasoning as JD? It's not how politely they asked, but why they asked, is my question.

They don't want the entire article displayed, because they want the click to their site.

7 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

I grew up with someone who not only read the book, he went to classes that teach you how to implement the book. He's still a jerk.

Just now, mansr said:

I suspect that either only jerks read that book, or the book turns people into jerks.

The book is also supposed to teach how to present things, convince others,  and to help people learn poise. The problem is that if your jerkiness level is more than a minimal amount, your jerkiness overcomes whatever techniques you learn.