IGNORED

Jeff Dorgay & TONEAudio Declare War on CA

38 minutes ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

Best that I can figure its all about site traffic and the related benefits. Even in abridged form he may not want any RSS feed appearing on a site that may ultimately attract the viewer into further exploring the host site rather than click the link to his site to access the full article. IOW his perception may not be that of a win/win situation but more of a win/lose situation in his mind (just speculation on my part).

Not an excuse for his meltdown or threats and I'm not endorsing the concept that you can control who subscribes. If you put it out there its out there. Hence a polite *request* in the form of Hey, as a professional courtesy and favour would you mind taking down my RSS feed....would have been the order of the day.

Definitely possible.

I know the MQA thing was brought up as a joke. But is it possible Tone is pro-MQA and Tone know's that Chris is more critical of MQA, hence Tone just wants zero links between CA Forum and Tone? Even if the link is to increase Tone site traffic, Tone just wants NO links to CA Forum for this reason?

Who knows. None of it makes sense anyway.

41 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I’m disabling the feed.”

You mean the Tone feed only right? Not the overall feed feature?

I like this feature. It serves as a bit of a central hub, linking to interesting articles elsewhere.