IGNORED

Jeff Dorgay & TONEAudio Declare War on CA

4 hours ago, arcman said:

I say we start a big protest for Tone Audio magazine for being mean to Chris. Real simple

1. find out the address of main office or owner's home

2. Call these people...yes a big chunk of protesters you see on TV are hired https://crowdsondemand.com/

3. Pick a date...get permits

4. Print signs that maybe read (or something similar) "stop being mean to me" ... "my feelings got hurt"...."you are going down you big, mean, bully"

5. publish the protest all over the internet

LOL..I love this...so silly.....

There are too many protests in Portland  everyday for this to work.

13 hours ago, Jud said:

I thought folks proposing some ulterior motive were being conspiracy theorists. With these continued ludicrous attacks, one has to wonder.

Jud it is no conspiracy. Chris has been and will be attacked openly from parts of the industry and the audio press. I've seen it at shows personally. 

I tried yesterday. I left a message for the webmaster and talked to Jeff before lunch. Full RSS feed is not a mistake. If Jeff pursues this it will cost some money to get a law firm to write a letter to Chris. And it is an interesting question of whether Computer Audiophile is a public aggregator  or not. 

Just now, Shadders said:

Did you know that vitamin D3 is made from the Lanolin oil in sheeps wool.

Nope but getting ready for a golf tournament reminded me how much more effective the golf communities are about policing their sites.

As I told someone a while ago. "You shoot in the 90's I'm not interested in your opinion." 

Just now, Shadders said:

Hi,

Sorry, i don't get the sheep reference. Are they to cut the grass ?

And the shoot reference - do you mean handicap ?

Regards,

Shadders.

If people don't like what you posted and you continue on a undesirable line posting after gentle hints you get a sheep picture. Continue after that and you get a lot sheep pictures.

Yes if you have say a 20 handicap I'm not interest in your opinion about golf.

9 minutes ago, arcman said:

Since the feed is down now, myself, I would remove this entire thread. A bit embarrassing to have hanging around (If I were the op) if one abides by TA's wishes anyway. 

For the health of the industry it is not a good idea to listen to Jeff.

Keep the picture of sheep.