IGNORED

Help me get some new stuff!

Well, I've been delighted with my Wavelength Crimson DAC and now I want to upgrade my speakers and amp/s. I hoping to find a tube amp and some small to medium sized monitors to compliment my DAC. My room is small to medium.

Presently, I am using Paradigm 40 active speakers, which are 3 way mid-size and stand mounted. Computer is a Macbook with 200gb HD.

The system sounds great, but I know it can sound better with some really good equipment, or at least I'd like to try some new stuff out.

A few speakers I've noticed are the new "The One" from Totem, and Wilson-Benesch monitors. As far as as good tube amps, I have no ideas. Like speakers, there are some many to choose!

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Sammie,

While I can certanly understand the upgrade bug, I have to ask why you would want to get rid of the Paradigm Active 40s, they are a great combo, that unfortunatley never took hold for whatever reason. In my experience, once I went active I found it hard to go back. I started with an active Linn system, then went Active 20's from ATC (might be something you would want to try) and currently use AVI ADM9s. As far as tube amps, Audio Research is always good, and for less money I have always found Rogue Audio's stuff great value for the money.

ADM9.1s ,2.0 Ghz Mac Mini, Panasonic BD-35 blu-ray player.