IGNORED

Lies about vinyl vs digital

14 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Isn't it about time that you gave other forum members a bit of credit instead of your inane superfluous comments ?

Simply amazing, to me, how my recently blocking just a handful of “local correspondents” has incredibly simplified/streamlined the time I spent here. 

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, AVphile said:

.....All I can say is that the vinyl version of each track sounded more "life-like".  Maybe it was due to the underlying frequency response spectrum of my vinyl playback components in comparison to those of my music streamer/DAC; specifically, that perhaps the vinyl version had a gain boost in the "presence" region that I heard as more exciting.  I really don't know.  Regardless, this was the outcome I neither expected nor wanted.

Yep, yep, and yep.  👍

Vinyl vs Digital?

My vote is for BOTH. 

I can and do thoroughly enjoy both formats. 

My LP and digital playback front ends represent VERY similar investments of time, money and energy (mental & physical). Each has its own deficiencies and advantages.

There is much music that  I LOVE listening to via each one. What is great on one may NOT be great on the other. This is too often the case to forsake either. Alternatives are a wonderful asset that can be and are quite advantageous. 

Carry on.