IGNORED

Addons, i.e. regen, reclock, isolate - are they needed?

2 minutes ago, mansr said:

Ridicule lesser life forms on internet forums, obviously.

Of course!  Grandiosity only provides a thrill when others are ridiculed.  

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Gustard X26pro DAC < Mutec REF10 SE120

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cords, QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation XLR interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, GIK bass traps, ASC Isothermal tube traps, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256

18 minutes ago, plissken said:

Anyone that reads our back and forth, that has any technical understanding, knows you've exceeded yours. 

(deleted)

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Gustard X26pro DAC < Mutec REF10 SE120

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cords, QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation XLR interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, GIK bass traps, ASC Isothermal tube traps, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256

8 minutes ago, creativepart said:

Actually, I should have stated that I don't have a problem, per se, with the sound I'm getting in general. I just find it a bit more forward or analytical that I like from my vinyl setup. But I would classify it as pretty good right now.

I'm just trying to decide "where" to go for the next level. Especially in the light of the age of my DAC.

I recommend that you audition a Chord Mojo.  Huge bang for the buck with this DAC. I suspect it will provide you great insight into how good your Benchmark really is.