IGNORED

The price of vinyl satisfaction?

Same could be said about digital, there is always the MSB Select DAC for $84,500.00.

My vinyl rig I got used, 1,600 for the TT, 1,700 for the phono stage and $800 for the cartridge.   I've got a few hundred plus Lp's

All depends on how far you feel you need to go.

The Truth Is Out There

17 hours ago, Ralf11 said:

I've never had to reboot iTunes.  It sometimes does split my albums into 2 pieces tho.  Well worth it over vinyl but too bad some vinyl albums are hard to find on CD.

But I've had to re-boot my PC, my NAS, etc... and the updates are a crap shoot to where they screw something up or not. A pain in the ass,

The Truth Is Out There

1 hour ago, mav52 said:

But I've had to re-boot my PC, my NAS, etc... and the updates are a crap shoot to where they screw something up or not. A pain in the ass,

Something else, I have NOT had to touch my TT adjustments in a long long time. All my LP's are 180grams. Heck the wife even can run it and play all of her Elvis and Beatles LP's, . OF course she can also run the streamer but don't hand her the remote for the HT system, LOL

The Truth Is Out There

On 7/6/2018 at 2:56 PM, GUTB said:

Please understand that it's hard to believe that this digital system is on par with that analog setup.

Come on now, its not necessary to throw the snob card if you haven';t acutely heard his system,

The Truth Is Out There