IGNORED

Article: EMM Labs DA2 Reference DAC and PRE Stereo Preamplifier Review

On 7/3/2018 at 12:53 PM, miguelito said:

I used to own a XDS1v2. Although I enjoyed the sound, in hindsight I find it a little on the analytical side. And I don't have a bright system by any measure (single ended tubes into horn speakers).

I moved to a dCS Rossini + Master Clock and the sound acquired a lovely body and tone that was missing from the EMM Labs. 

I also had customer support issues with EMM so will never consider an EMM Labs component again.

We're sorry to hear that the XDS1 V2 made an exit before you had the chance to upgrade to V3 analog architecture... To date it has been a game changer for countless XDS1 customers who continue to enjoy the integrated player, even after almost a decade since release. That said, we respect the saying "different strokes for different folks" so we very are happy for you and your system :)

4 minutes ago, miguelito said:

Given the customer support issues - which went beyond lack of customer support - I will never consider any EMM Labs product again. 

We're sorry to hear that from such an avid audiophile but we wish you nothing but the best with your system moving forward. Should you want to explain your customer support issues in more detail I would be happy to hear about it.

Feel free to send an email to [email protected]. Cheers & happy listening :)