IGNORED

TLS THE ONE Server

5 hours ago, hieukm said:

Not that i am blaming my own naive on others but I am still amazed that none of the site admin has spoken on these matter. Even well known figure who supposedly did testing for TLS are now silent. It seems all these site want is traffic and monthl y paid fee for selling/buying stuff. 

It's generally not our role to call our manufacturers on issues like this because we don't have the direct issue. Meaning, we haven't been ripped off and we are only left with the he said / she said business. This is where our forum is invaluable. People can express their opinion freely and let others know what's going on. 

On 6/21/2019 at 7:52 AM, guiltyboxswapper said:

So why is audiophilestyle promoting him on the homepage?  Diligence anyone?

We were not aware of any issues at the time of the review. We do our due diligence because it's bad for business if we don't. If we review stuff and give it a stamp of approval, we have our reputation on the line. That said, situations change with manufacturers. Perhaps this one has gone to the dark side.

Has anyone given him a link to this thread? Would be great to get him to comment. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png