IGNORED

TLS THE ONE Server

On 7/3/2019 at 9:36 AM, hieukm said:

I received the server with newest build NUC i7. Needless to say it was an shitty products from TLS. Bad build quality. Cheap components. I am seriously pissed to see none of his supporter or even the admin of this site to comment about this.

I would like to warn anyone to stay away from Thelinearsolution or risk losing money. 

I hope this site would ban anything relate to this company and the owner.

Can you share the photos?

dCS Network Bridge | Audio Note DAC2 Signature | Audio Note M5 Preamp | Audio Note Empress Silver Monoblocks | Audio Note AN-E/Spe HE Speakers

On 7/3/2019 at 10:15 AM, FredM said:

TLS ignores me now, with a $1500 deposit still at TLS..

For such situations i wait till the last week i can open a claim in paypal and of course such money i would pay only through paypal.

dCS Network Bridge | Audio Note DAC2 Signature | Audio Note M5 Preamp | Audio Note Empress Silver Monoblocks | Audio Note AN-E/Spe HE Speakers

3 hours ago, Ricones said:

@hieukmWhen was the server delivered?  If it was delivered recently it means the quality of work has gone from bad to worse.   

Sometimes less know better sleep. Dont open yours :D

ps. honestly, i would worry about result, not how it was reached. If it sounds great it doesnt matter, how its done inside. I know, im a perfectionist and i would be mad to see this crap. But, really, check photos of Lampizator. It looks like my 3years old kid just found a soldering-iron, but results are awesome!

4 hours ago, hieukm said:

I bet he even changed his name if TLS go under. 

and he can get to jail for fraud as well. If you all have payment proof etc, its real fraud with serious consequences.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...