IGNORED

TLS THE ONE Server

4 hours ago, Ricones said:

@hieukm It is not my place to comment/speculate on Adrian/TLS internal business operation. I am sure he is a law abiding person that wants to do and does the right thing. My concern is with the terms of the commercial contract and how they were (not) met. 

I have paid for a self-contained audio appliance with 3 OCXO clocks and 2TB low noise SSD. What I have got is a (promising) prototype that requires significant configuration. Of the 3 crystals, 2 are connected while the third has the a wire going nowhere. There is a 1TB WD blue SSD. The USB stick  appears to be configured with audiolinux ram2 (according to Piero of AudioLinux) that requires a two 2 PCs set-up, thus not self-contained. Besides branding, it is not clear to me if the boot image is customized for TLS. I suspect it s not. 

On the upside, Adrian has used good components inside (Mundorf capacitors all over, Connor-Winfield OH4610LF crystals). Although not burned in, and not optimized (using default configuration) the sound is good! 

Oh wow.  $8k+ for that?  I do hope it comes through in the end.  Your a better man than me, I would have sent it back already...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, auricgoldfinger said:

To elaborate further, in my opinion, Adrian has average DIY skills (at best) but is charging premium prices for finished consumer products.  Based on my experience over the past 12 months, I have seen no evidence that he can deliver on any of his promises.  In fact, the quality of his work has deteriorated during this time.

So why is audiophilestyle promoting him on the homepage?  Diligence anyone?