IGNORED

TLS THE ONE Server

Anyone know the price including OCXO for ethernet, USB and CPU/chipset?  What CPU is used?  

It says USB 3.0 PCM 32bit / 768kHz and DoP Native DSD ... should that be DOP and native DSD?  At what rates?

The TLS website gives me a 404 if I click  on Contact Us. I also get NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID if I click on their logo.  Clearly they need to fix their website.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ElviaCaprice said:

The OS is the least important factor, other than it needs to work.  If you get the power and clocking correct, the software has little influence on SQ in my experience.

There are many people with extensive experience who would disagree with this statement like @PeterSt.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

• 7 months later...
16 minutes ago, FredM said:

TLS has some keen developments ahead

Such as?

• 4 months later...
12 hours ago, Ricones said:

I have paid for the TLS One Server in October of 2018. I am still waiting for either the delivery of the item or my money back.

Wow.  Back then Adrian told me 8 weeks lead time for THE ONE server.  

3 hours ago, Ricones said:

I am afraid I don't know who Mike Davis is.

I think he is the Computer Audiophile user formerly known as Blizzard.  Banned.  Long story.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, FredM said:

Adrian wrote positively about the DS-1 “Great as that NUC sounded, the DS-1 sounds significantly better. The improvements are exactly what I have heard with clock improvements before. Clearly the OCXO is the reason for the bulk of this improvement.”

The AS review of the DS-1 was written by @austinpop ... his name is Rajiv.  Adrian is the principal guy at TLS.

When I first heard about TLS, I was told they were friends of SOtM.  Any idea whether that is true?