IGNORED

Best power cables to reject noise, etc.?

I was looking at getting these:

http://www.analysis-plus.com/pro_powercable.html (or their home line oval 14)

for my DAC/AMP/Powered speakers/Computer, does anyone have other recommendations....(maybe there are cheaper solutions?) note this is not about sound quality but more about rejecting all noise.

Thanks!

system: Core i7 (4.0ghz oc\'ed), 12gb ram, SSD, 3 Terabytes sata 6.0, blu-ray burner, apple cinema 30 & Wacom Cintiq 21ux.[br]audio chain: Computer -> firewire -> Saffire Pro 24 dsp -> Wireworld Coax -> Audio-gd Reference 5 DF -> Norse Audio up-occ XLR -> Violectric HPA v181/Antelope Audio Zodiac+ -> KRK Rokit rp-8 g2 / Audeze LCD-2

Awesome find! Thanks! I may try these out after I research em a bit more.

system: Core i7 (4.0ghz oc\'ed), 12gb ram, SSD, 3 Terabytes sata 6.0, blu-ray burner, apple cinema 30 & Wacom Cintiq 21ux.[br]audio chain: Computer -> firewire -> Saffire Pro 24 dsp -> Wireworld Coax -> Audio-gd Reference 5 DF -> Norse Audio up-occ XLR -> Violectric HPA v181/Antelope Audio Zodiac+ -> KRK Rokit rp-8 g2 / Audeze LCD-2

Eupen are reasonable new, 25.00 on eBay for surplus. They have filters at the wall plug and ferrite in the jacket to reduce rfi and emf radiation.

They are only 10 amp rated, but that is 1250 watts. Volex 14/3 shielded are good also. If you need the additional current delivery.

The larger cable in a power cord makes a difference. I build some mono amps one time. Put in 2 amp slow blows and 18 ga power cords for initial power up and testing. Once checked out hooked up with 14 ga cords in the system. Blew the fuses on power up every time. Went to 3 amp slow blows and the 14/3 cords. You could hear the increased dynamics. These were 60 watt SS Amps.

George

2012 Mac Mini, i5 - 2.5 GHz, 16 GB RAM. SSD,  PM/PV software, Focusrite Clarett 4Pre 4 channel interface. Daysequerra M4.0X Broadcast monitor., My_Ref Evolution rev a , Klipsch La Scala II, Blue Sky Sub 12

Clarett used as ADC for vinyl rips.

Corning Optical Thunderbolt cable used to connect computer to 4Pre. Dac fed by iFi iPower and Noise Trapper isolation transformer. 

Thanks guys! I ended up getting a couple of the lower end wireworld power cables from this place: http://www.thecableco.com/

It was relatively difficult to find em online, checked audiogon and ebay etc. But I mean I am willing to try a cable that was made with some sort of purpose (science?) in mind instead of the voodoo magic type ginormous cables.