IGNORED

How To Cope If Tidal Does Go Under?

@Brinkman Ship@left channel Ah yes and pete fornatale and vin scelsa denis elsas etc

FYI you can still listen to them(pete and vin) on Fordham University's NPR station WFUV   under archives for 'idiots delight' and 'mixed bag' and you can listen to the nightbird at the paley center for media in nyc and probably all the other WNEW dj's also and there are a lot uTube selections including fornatale's obituary/funeral and vin's farewell party- do you two think there is ANYPLACE that saved whole show recordings of vin/pete/alison other than what I mentioned above especially the later 'idiots delight' from sirius xm?

As far as TIDAL goes I would miss it terribly and what would happen to ROON? BUT... I still have Qobuz and A+3 and I just don't think TIDAL will pass on-OMG all my hundreds of playlists where would they go??

@Brinkman Ship@left channel Thank you both and I am glad you enjoyed the info and I

enjoyed what you sent me.

WFUV is available on ROON Internet Radio and sound really good as do most of their other stations and Denis Elsas still has a weekly show and I think the Catholic Mass on Sunday is in LATIN!

I came across on ROON /TIDAL and Qobuz a series of albums The Bottom Line Archives Series one is the 20th Anniversary with Vin Scelsa hosting Kris Kristofferson and Lou Reed.

I agree there if TIDAL folds there is Deezer and Spotify plus in addition to putting playlists on xml files you could use Sounddiz.

• 3 months later...

@TubeLover@AudioDoctor etc : Try putting record labels in 'search' like Rhino, Bear Family, Columbia Legacy etc and see how extensive Qobuz is as well putting 'covers' for whatever artists you want and see what comes up-I found Barb Jungr that way and her covers of Dylan Waits Cohen and others plus bizarre groups(belgium) like Won-Ton-Ton and Bea Vander Maat- and I also think Qobuz sounds 'better' er... sorry Jud 'nicer' overall than TIDAL desktop app but even better with A+3 altho TIDAL sounds improved with ROON

bobbmd