IGNORED

ISO Regen performance Improvement Cheap!

25 minutes ago, logicsound said:

I just spoke with my attorney - it seems that CA and CC could be held accountable for allowing this kind of slander, malicious personal attacks, and now concealed threats of violence.

Not what Audio should be about...thread bullies who act like they run the place.

Disgusting place

I just checked the DSM ... only joking. 

Dont judge a book by its cover and don’t judge 2 million people by the posts of very few. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

4 minutes ago, logicsound said:

Legal maven, haven't you noticed the plethora of privacy notices from all kinds of websites..so far absent from CA...about privacy notices?  Huh?????? You think that was coincidental?

You clearly don’t understand anything about GDPR. 

If if you want to be a part of this community you need to stop personal attacks. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

6 minutes ago, logicsound said:

You disgusting folks can accept gun violence and the recent events as perfectly OK to joke about - but I find it abhorrent for an audio site.

You have no idea what people can accept based on a couple forum posts. 

All humor comes from pain. 

P.S. “You disgusting folks” is again a personal attack. One more and your done here. 

• 1 month later...