IGNORED

ISO Regen performance Improvement Cheap!

I definitely want to try as well.  Your last description confused me as to the setup. I have an LPS 1 powering my IR. IR has female end, LPS 1 has female end.  The Poe ends on your link- one female one male.  Should I buy 2 sets to get 2 males- 1 to connect to the IR and 1 to connect to the LPS 1 with the cats in between?  Please clarify kind sir!  Thank you. 

I'm in for testing!

Currently running Canare 4S6 Starquad DC cable between an LPS-1 and IR. 

Just arrived:

1. iCreatin Passive PoE Injector and PoE Splitter Kit with 5.5x2.1 mm DC Connector 

2. IBRA 3 Feet CAT 7 RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable 

I will test the IBRA against my already owned Audioquest Cinnamon CAT 7 1.5M and Wireworld Platinum Starlight CAT 8 .5M.  

Will give each 20+ hours of burn in before listening. Should be interesting. Stay tuned....

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Quadman said:

I am sorry my system does not meet your high expectations of audio payback.  In my description on my profile page and back with my first impressions of full cat 8 cable, I state my speakers are 8.5 ft into the room.  The stage here, like my friends $500K system in MN whose speakers are 10.5ft into the room; both systems, the stage starts behind the speaker plane and extends way back and way out to the sides, He has some reel to reel tapes with phase manipulation and his whole huge room fills with sound when he plays those.

I use Raal ribbon tweeters and the crossovers have no Bi-polar caps anywhere near these speakers, I could post a pink noise graph on my speakers L and R at the LP.  I do use Clio 8.53 in my speaker set up and last time I measured the highs are as good as any graph I have seen and my ears tell me the highs are just fine.

Not sure on a system you have never heard you can be so confident about its sound and my inability to describe its sound staging.  Regardless this is getting way off topic.

Be well

2 hours ago, Quadman said:

I am sorry my system does not meet your high expectations of audio payback.  In my description on my profile page and back with my first impressions of full cat 8 cable, I state my speakers are 8.5 ft into the room.  The stage here, like my friends $500K system in MN whose speakers are 10.5ft into the room; both systems, the stage starts behind the speaker plane and extends way back and way out to the sides, He has some reel to reel tapes with phase manipulation and his whole huge room fills with sound when he plays those.

I use Raal ribbon tweeters and the crossovers have no Bi-polar caps anywhere near these speakers, I could post a pink noise graph on my speakers L and R at the LP.  I do use Clio 8.53 in my speaker set up and last time I measured the highs are as good as any graph I have seen and my ears tell me the highs are just fine.

Not sure on a system you have never heard you can be so confident about its sound and my inability to describe its sound staging.  Regardless this is getting way off topic.

Be well

4 minutes ago, jabbr said:

Not for me, I am personally concerned with understanding what affects audio quality/SQ, and when reasonable physical explanations are lacking, the fact that higher cortical function is a powerful modulator of sensation, remains.

This troll has perched in our thread and aims to continue to make this his dumping ground.  He has had at least 1 offer to receive for free a DIY ethernet DC cable to try between his LPS 1.2 and ISO Regen (AC confirmed recent purchase).  Even the acceptance of such offer would diminish his troll cred for he is not receiving thread notifications because he is interested in our experiments.  Until he experiments himself and reports back 1st hand findings, his posts are irrelevant and complete ingorance. Please start your own thread dude. 

5 minutes ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

"when reasonable physical explanations are lacking, the fact that higher cortical function is a powerful modulator of sensation, remains."

I think we are dealing with two facts in that proposed scenario:

1) Physical explanations are lacking

2) cortical function is a powerful modulator of sensation

The conclusions drawn from those premises seem to be wildly different depending on one's belief system.

Troll