IGNORED

ISO Regen performance Improvement Cheap!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cornan said:

I have’nt tried the PoE adapters but I did post my impressions of Supra Cat 8 with JSSG earlier on this thread. The Supra BiLine MKII with JSSG was better than the Supra Cat 8 but the dual Supra DAC with a full drain loop was the clear winner. Just much better in all respects.

Conan, if you have a chance please try the PoE but connect both ends of the PoE unused ethernet heads together to form a pseudo-JSSG loop. 

I did this with a female/female ethernet connector and a spare ethernet cable on both ends of the PoE and had good results. I'm interested in how this might compare with your recent cable findings. 

There are also options to this idea on trying with a double PoE and connecting the unused ethernet heads of each PoE making a double pseudo-JSSG loop the drain of each PoE thereby going in the opposite direction of the signal which should be good. 

At the top and bottom of this double PoE there will be two DC heads that can be jointed together or simply discard one side. Variations of this makes Y cables options pretty easy too.

• 2 weeks later...