IGNORED

ISO Regen performance Improvement Cheap!

On 6/28/2018 at 3:53 PM, rah50 said:

FYI, for those not wanting to DIY cables, and those still believing in shielding, Ghent just announced: 

DC-GAC4 Gotham GAC-4/1 11301 UltraPro Star Quad DC(JSSG360) Cable

I’m going to give this new ghent cable a try, all the other DYI’s in this thread all seem above my head / above my capabilities to make myself. :) 

2 hours ago, austinpop said:

Even JSSG 360?

I’d like to know the answer to this question too! After reading through this thread, I’m thinking I should order the new Ghent Gotham JSSG 360 DC cable (to replace my current Ghent Canare 4S6 JSSG DC cable), but after @Superdad comment, now I’m wondering if that would just be a waste of money? 

I also noticed that Ghent also has added a Silver StarQuad JSSG DC cable and I wonder if that may be a better option? 

I know many have said that they notice improvements using a silver DC cable vs. Copper ? 

Any thoughts from the thread on which would be potentially better?  The new Ghent Silver JSSG vs. the new Gotham JSSG 360 DC ? (Or if I should save my money and just continue using my current Canare 4S6 JSSG)? 

Also, would I gain much if any benefit putting a screw down 3V LT3045 in the middle of any of these?  (I’ve avoided trying the LT3045’s so far because I feel like adding any screw down connection within the DC chain may negate any benefits and I don’t know how to solder )?

Thanks!