octaviars

Innuos ZENith "STATEMENT"

Rate this topic

Hi str-1, its going to be a while until i can install 1.4.4 on my Statement, so in the meantime I’d be very interested in getting feedback on how the SQ has evolved. 

I installed the update and the same time got my new Curious evolved USB regen link. So If my improved SQ is due to the Innuos update or the cable I cannot really say. But I can say I am very pleased how my system sounds now. With every software update Innuos have made so far there has always been better SQ involved at least in my opinon. 👍

I use a Zen mini mk 3 as a roon server bridged to an Antpodes EX working as a Roon renderer.

The curious evolved USB cable is connected between Antipodes to Ideon audio Usb regenerator, with Audiosensibility signature USB  to Vinnie Rossi L2i integrated with DAC. 

Vinnie Rossi LIO integrated amp with DAC, Sotm SMS-200 ultra/TX USB ultra, powered by an Uptone LPS-1 Audiostore Roonserver powered by a  HD plex PS. ASUS router AC 68 powered by a Teddy pardo PS, 

Speakers are standmounts Klångedang T1 with external crossover , Rega Planar 3 Lejonklou Slipsik phonostage

15 hours ago, Blackmorec said:

Hi str-1, its going to be a while until i can install 1.4.4 on my Statement, so in the meantime I’d be very interested in getting feedback on how the SQ has evolved. 

I won’t know for a while because I have some key components of my system out on loan to someone.

Zenith SE > USPCB (5v off) > tX-USBultra 9V (SR4) > Sablon Reserva Elite USB > M Scaler > WAVE Stream bnc > DAVE > Prion4/Lazuli Reference > Utopia/LCD-4/HE1000se

9 hours ago, Kimo said:

Nice upgrade on my lowly Zenith II.  I imagine the SE will really shine.

Improvements across the sonic board.

I would never call the sound from a Zenith II lowly....just a few short years ago it would have been considered SoTA. Take care to optimise the network feed (Router, cables, power supplies, vibration control) and you have a system that can perform at an exceptional level vs the investment required. Good to hear that 1.4.4 brings across the board improvements......I was really pleased with what 1.4.3 did for my system so if this is of the same order I’ll be very happy. 

On 5/22/2020 at 4:02 AM, yellowblue said:

Just be sure to use the "experimental mode". It sounds much better and now is 10 times more stable than the older version. You can also choose "low current" in the menue. 

Where is the low current option?