IGNORED

Innuos ZENith "STATEMENT"

On 10/29/2019 at 4:09 PM, Blackmorec said:

So yes, these umbilicals do take the Statement to the next level...definitely worth getting

Not a Statement owner, but I have a highly tweaked server with the same power supply concept (and actually very similar LPS than the Statement, arguably a slightly upgraded version in my system). The important part is that just like on the Statement I have the regulators close to motherboard and everything else in a different chassis connected with DIY umbilical cords. My umbilical cords were 10'' solid Neotech 7N pure copper 16 AWG wire with triple JSSG360 shielding. They have been running for months...

I had about 30 inches of 15.5AWG Mundorf silver/gold left from another project I completed over the weekend for a friend. Decided to do a 2-pin umbilical DC cord with it. Unplugged the Neotech copper umbilical cord, plugged the Mundorf silver/gold and I was surprised to hear such level of improvement. I knew that the cable from the regulators to the motherboard made a difference, but I did not expect the cables before the regulators to make such a difference.

So, yes, I fully believe that the upgraded umbilicals take the Statement to the next level. It would be even bigger upgrade on the Statement if you upgrade the internal wiring. But that would surely void the warranty. But hey, people do a lot of crazy things for that last level of refinement. Just saying... 

Industry disclosure:
https://chicagohifi.com

Dealer for: Taiko Audio, Conrad Johnson, Audio Mirror, and Sean Jacobs

• 3 weeks later...