IGNORED

Innuos ZENith "STATEMENT"

4 hours ago, str-1 said:

Munich has come and gone.  Has anyone picked up anything more on likely price and availability of the Zenith Statement?

From Nuno .... the Statement is not planned to be released before July and will be in the ballpark of twice the price of a SE.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

• 4 months later...

Ughh ... I figured the external USB device for the SE was going to slip.  Priority is obviously on the Statement and Mk III.  Ultimately, the question will be how it compares to a tX-USBultra  with/without a REF10.  If he is still at the design stage, it could be quite some time until it's available.

Can you tell us any specifics about the SE firmware update functionality @str-1?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

2 minutes ago, str-1 said:

He mentioned two or three things.  But I was still thinking about other things I was more interested in and the only thing I can remember clearly was that you will now be able to rip individual tracks from CDs.

Understandable, thanks.  Sounds like there was nothing exciting.

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, str-1 said:

Scheduled to be included in next month’s Hi-Fi+ (out 31 Jan) 

I'm not sure I want to read that in case it makes me want one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, yellowblue said:

Nino informed me that an "external USB reclocker module including the same USB board as the Statement and the two linear power supplies required to power it in one box" at the end of Q2.

First time I've seen an availability date for the reclocker, thank you.  Nuno has been talking about this thing ever since the Statement was announced.

• 4 months later...

@nvitorino what OCXO clock are you using in the PhoenixUSB? Also, can we get a photo of the unit's inputs/outputs please?