IGNORED

EtherREGEN: The long development thread. [Some Gen2 dev. pics and update starting on page 92.]

3 minutes ago, Thmoas said:

If I order today, I’ll qualify for the January batch right?

But I guess my credit card will be charged right away?

Hi Thomas:

Yes and yes.

We once tried the method where only a credit card authorization processed when the order was placed. But then at ship time it turned into a huge mess--for both us and our clients--with some charges not going through an all sorts of e-mail back and forth. Slowed the whole process down and was a big headache.

I am not a fan of collecting money far in advance (goes against my personal and professional ethics), and with the current EtherREGEN backlog this is the furthest we have ever gone. But delivery is assured as all the circuit boards and cases through to January's 250 unit batch are paid for and in process.

I am going to do a time study on the December 12th  250 unit batch once we begin it later this month.  Once I have data from that I can calculate how many days we need so I can post a more accurate date for January shipments.  Will have to take into account some time off for myself and my staff at the very end of the year.

Thanks,

--Alex C.

Eek! Not posted on here in ages, just saw confirmation from Audiostore, my ER is arriving tomorrow - Can’t wait to hear the benefits in my system.....

Switch —>Nucleus+ —> ER —>Linn DS (Katalyst) —> D&D 8C

ER / Geisman OXCO / Grimm MU1  / Dutch & Dutch 8C / Townshend Seismic Isolation

HP - SMSL Sanskrit 10th A’ , Woo Audio WA5 LE, Hifiman HEK v2

9 minutes ago, Evo1668 said:

Eek! Not posted on here in ages, just saw confirmation from Audiostore, my ER is arriving tomorrow - Can’t wait to hear the benefits in my system.....

Switch —>Nucleus+ —> ER —>Linn DS (Katalyst) —> D&D 8C

Hi Alan:

Great to see you back here! Guess you did the smart thing ordering from Martin at Audiostore.  First-batch direct international units all leave here tomorrow, so you got a full week jump on those folks. 9_9

Hi Alex

when I provisionally ordered from you, I had missed the boat and was in the third batch and had completely forgotten I had placed an “early bird” order with Martin - result! 

ER / Geisman OXCO / Grimm MU1  / Dutch & Dutch 8C / Townshend Seismic Isolation

HP - SMSL Sanskrit 10th A’ , Woo Audio WA5 LE, Hifiman HEK v2

AudioStore shipment notification also received - delivery expected Thursday.

But presently in Mozambique, on business, so will be Saturday before I can retrieve from Collection point.

Looking forward to introducing into my system, once it has warmed up again & my hearing has recovered from the 3 flights it takes to get back from here!

ReadyNAS -> Roon ROCK -> UltraRendu running SonoreUPnP Bridge on A, B -> Naim NDS Network player

It’s 9.00 pm and I decided to leave the Office. It didn’t arrive... 

Not sure what happened as they tried to deliver on Sunday. Perhaps tomorrow...

🤬

Jensen VRD-iFF>Router>Rj45>opticalModule>
SFP>Buffalo2016>SFP>opticalModule >Rj45>

IZen Mk3>Rj45> Delock62619>Rj45>
etherRegen (Master Clock+ Mini-Circuits BLP)>SFP>opticalRendu>USB>IsoRegen>

USB>Phoenix>USB>OPPO 205 (Modded)>HMS “the Perfect Match”>Proac Tablette Reference 8 Signature.

9 hours ago, Superdad said:

Aside from answering forum questions and phone calls from new EtherREGEN users, I spent the entire day and all this evening preparing shipment documents, labels, and invoices for the 50+ units that will go out internationally Wednesday morning--mostly via FedEx.  Still 2 days ahead of the originally promised date of the 15th. :D

1543479342_Wednesdayexport.jpg.7a1365a340852f2bce1b6035fc2312d8.jpg

The remaining first batch domestic orders ship today as well,don’t they? I’m 88xx so should be getting notice today?

1 hour ago, tomjtx said:

The remaining first batch domestic orders ship today as well,don’t they? I’m 88xx so should be getting notice today?

Yes they do.  About 15 domestic orders.  And all who requested and paid for the over-priced (just my cost), slow, UPS Ground service are being upgraded to FedEx 2nd Day. No charge of course. :D

Just to be clear, today finishes shipment of ALL first-batch units. Every last built unit (save one or two for in case of emergency) will be gone. Will then be waiting for the next 250 circuit boards to arrive—about November 22–so we can start the process all over again and work towards the December 12th promised date for second-run buyers.

warming-up/burning-in the new amplifier (in signature) UPS dropped at my door this morning :) and training my ears to its sound... while eagerly waiting for my EtherRegen ;)

Qnap HS-264 NAS (powered by an HD-Plex 100w LPS) > Cirrus7 Nimbini v2.5 Media Edition i7-8559U/32/512 running Roon ROCK (powered by a Keces P8 LPS) > Lumin U2  > Metrum Acoustics Adagio NOS digital preamplifier > First Watt SIT 3  power amplifier (or Don Garber Fi "Y" 6922 tube preamplifier + Don Garber Fi "X" 2A3 SET power amplifier, both powered from an Alpha-Core BP-30 Isolated Symmetrical Power Transformer) > Klipsch Cornwall III

headphones system:

Cirrus 7 > Lumin U2 > Metrum Acoustics Adagio > Pathos Aurium amplifier (powered by an UpTone Audio JS-2 LPS) > Focal Clear headphones

39 minutes ago, Superdad said:

Hi Paolo:

Despite the long slog of preparing the paperwork for so many international shipments, it was fun to recognize so many names of our repeat clients. I thought fondly of each of you and about the smiles that will appear on your faces once you connect and warm up your new EtherREGEN units in your music systems. 

By the way, Netherlands topped all other countries—by a lot—as the destination for today’s international shipments. I think Germany came in second.

I know a lot of EtherREGENs are getting to UK and Asia users, mostly via our fine dealers in those regions.

Yep, there are a lot audiophiles in the Netherlands. I ordered mine by Audiostore and I assume a few other Dutch guys too, so the amounts is  even higher. At the end of this month there ia a gathering about Audiophile switches by this review company/magazine,  see https://www.alpha-audio.nl. Perhaps you should sent one ER in for a review. They will review all the switches available.