IGNORED

Headphones for gaming

Good evening all, 

I was looking for a little help with buying a decent pair of headphones instead of going for another "gaming" headset. I'm currently using sennheiser game zeros which are pretty good but I was hoping to something with a bit better directional sound. I've also got a Asus essence  stx II sound card in my PC as well. I'm looking to spend a maximum of £300. Ideally I'd like over ear and not open-back. 

Thanks in advance 

On 23.3.2018. at 8:54 PM, Richfletch92 said:

Good evening all, 

I was looking for a little help with buying a decent pair of headphones instead of going for another "gaming" headset. I'm currently using sennheiser game zeros which are pretty good but I was hoping to something with a bit better directional sound. I've also got a Asus essence  stx II sound card in my PC as well. I'm looking to spend a maximum of £300. Ideally I'd like over ear and not open-back. 

Thanks in advance 

I would recommend checking out the Sennheiser’s GSP 300, 301, 302 & 303. They're comfortable, and have noise-cancelling microphone that minimizes background noise so you can stay immersed in the game. And they are ok priced.