IGNORED

Article: dCS Rossini DAC Review

While I was reading this review I became very jealous......of how you somehow have all the great MFSL and AF sacd titles in digital DSD form on your server. How do you have these? I would love an article on the methods to get these proprietary top notch masterings on your server. They can't be bought, they have to be "ripped" somehow I know, but I am jealous that you have them.

Samsung 2TB SSD external drive > Oppo 205 USB in > McIntosh C45 > Proceed AMP5 > Mirage HDT Speakers > Velodyne HGS15 Sub // Nordost Blue Heaven Cables, PS Audio Quintet, OWC 2TB Mercury Elite Pro Firewire

oh and as for the DCS here, i am sure it sounds amazing. I would have to turn the lights off because I think they are hideous! lol. Now I was drooling over the McIntosh DAC you reviewed months ago. That has the benefit of seeing it all in darkness and when the lights are on! DCS needs an asthetic makeover. The white box thing (especially as a stack of them) would be very difficult if impossible for me to look past.

Samsung 2TB SSD external drive > Oppo 205 USB in > McIntosh C45 > Proceed AMP5 > Mirage HDT Speakers > Velodyne HGS15 Sub // Nordost Blue Heaven Cables, PS Audio Quintet, OWC 2TB Mercury Elite Pro Firewire

Oh I know how you do it, but I don't have the true detailed knowledge of it, the players that do it and most importantly the time to rip my collection.