IGNORED

How much disrespect is alllowed on Computer Audiophile?

1 hour ago, wgscott said:

My wife is British, so I do a lot of my own cooking.

When we lived in Cambridge, it appeared to be a local custom to boil all of the chlorophyll out of the vegetables (albeit the small subset that had chlorophyll in the first place).

I have to say a properly prepared Sunday roast at the neighborhood pub is most excellent. If it isn't, you should move someplace with a decent pub.

Just now, wgscott said:

That could have been someone's emotional support marsupial, and now it's a creamed marsoupual.

Bill

Quite a few people have possums as friends .

At our previous address we had an old possum that was blind in one eye, so we regularly gave him bits of banana and apple etc. when he appeared at our back door in the evening.

I am not a vegetarian, but I hate the thought of fattening up animals just to eat them at a later time.

Do you know if there are any further developments in the area of artificial meat ? 

Alex

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

1 hour ago, wgscott said:

It was mixed in with the cottage cheese and cucumber marmite sandwiches.

I had a vegemite and cucumber sandwich for lunch a few minutes ago. You say I should add cottage cheese?

"People hear what they see." - Doris Day

The forum would be a much better place if everyone were less convinced of how right they were.

18 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Bill

Quite a few people have possums as friends .

At our previous address we had an old possum that was blind in one eye, so we regularly gave him bits of banana and apple etc. when he appeared at our back door in the evening.

I am not a vegetarian, but I hate the thought of fattening up animals just to eat them at a later time.

Do you know if there are any further developments in the area of artificial meat ? 

Alex

I don't know.  I think I would like to eat artificial meat even less than real meat.  I don't even like those imitation meat dishes very much.

There was this report in Ars Technica a couple of days ago.

I must confess I had no idea they had possums in Australia.  I thought they were an Americas marsupial.