IGNORED

How much disrespect is alllowed on Computer Audiophile?

1 hour ago, wgscott said:

My wife is British, so I do a lot of my own cooking.

When we lived in Cambridge, it appeared to be a local custom to boil all of the chlorophyll out of the vegetables (albeit the small subset that had chlorophyll in the first place).

I have to say a properly prepared Sunday roast at the neighborhood pub is most excellent. If it isn't, you should move someplace with a decent pub.

44 minutes ago, bigbob said:

She was modest and I wasn't being creepy. Given a choice of a beautiful woman and a guy with long legs....  I found her to be a better choice.

Maybe you didn't come across as creepy then, but you sure do now. It's people like you who give men a bad name.

1 hour ago, bigbob said:

Oh, were you trying to insult me? I am a bit dense. And what pray tell, have you done for the betterment of Man?

I try to show women some respect. Certainly, I don't ogle them breastfeeding and then gloat about it on the internet.

You surely must have been joking...You are a funny man, in a queer sort of way.

Is that a homophobic slur? This is getting better and better.

3 minutes ago, fas42 said:

When I first went to Europe, decades ago, and visited close family friends, there was a huge printed catalogue sitting on the lounge room coffe table - the type of thing prestige department stores always used to do back then ... flicked through it - women's cloths, mens, children, haberdashery, furniture, electrical, etc - everything per normal ... then, on the last 4 or so pages - sex aids! Full colour pics, the works ...

There is a difference between the European, and English cultures attitudes ...

Was this by any chance in the Netherlands or Germany? I'd be somewhat surprised to see that elsewhere.

11 minutes ago, bigbob said:

I am 7-foot tall, and I guarantee that Mansr would have never said anything to MY FACE that he feels secure, hiding behind a fake name, to say on the Internet.

Anything I say on the internet, I will say to your face. You are a creep, a jerk, and a coward. You should be ashamed of yourself.