IGNORED

The Paul Hynes SR4 PSU

Very cool indeed! I ordered the basic SR4 version mid March with arrival with the April batch (but with some minor delays). I'm very much in doubt whether to change my order - both to the turbo version but also for the cable option instead of the silver option - so I'm very interested in your listening impressions and any recommendations! :) - changing the order is still possible for me!

The reason for my thinking is that I just bought the new audio-gd di-20 so the SoTM sms-200 does not sound a bit 'soft' anymore and the cobber cable option might be a better fit..

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sahmen said:

Was it part of the April batch?  I've been told that mine, which is part of the May batch, will actually arrive at some point in June.  Just checking to make sure everything checks out about the way the production and shipping calendar is meant to behave.

Thanks

Yes, it was part of the April batch. Ordered in February.

I’m already happy with it. It has great speed and attack combined with finesse in details. 

Any other advice on suitable mains cables? The Furutech DPS 4.1 costs about the same as the SR4T WITHOUT plugs - so cable only. Too steep for my budget 🐵

Mine sounds great out of the box with just a standard cable but I'll definitely try other options..

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...