Hi Guys,

Up for sale is my Syrah Server from Playback Design, Optimised for Audio through Hardware and software. Built upon the Jriver Platform and remote control is free to download from Apple or Android App Store.

Sounds Excellent, Universal Voltage. Purchased from an Authorised Distributor.

Retails: 6500.00 US.

Asking Price is 3500.00 US dollars. + Shipping..

Price is negotiable for serious buyers with reasonable offers.

Can Ship World Wide via Fedex. Paypal Is accepted or Bank Wire to a US Account. 

If your using paypal a 4% Charge is required for fees, Otherwise a friends and family method is fine by me.

Can be shipped in its Original Wood Crate Package or to save cost i can get a customised Cardboard box one made (of course strong enough for international shipping)

Comes with 2 TB hard drive. I can load this up with DSD and PCM before shipping out.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=d2060de9cb713f96Buy with confidence, my proven track sales on computer audiophile speaks for it self.

IMG_6208.JPG

IMG_6198.JPG

IMG_6204.JPG

Forgot to mention, this server automatically Rips CD and SACD into the Server. A Supplied CD Drive is included. I will update pictures soon. 

Simply Connect the Supplied CD Drive via USB and place in your CD/SACD and within few mins it will be ripped over to the Syrah. This can be stored in the Syrah or placed on your network nas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyway this can be turned into a Roon capable unit?

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

It runs a optimised audio version of windows operating system so yes you can run ROON on it.

By the way, Syrah Server is also built into the 25K Transport CD player by Playback Design new Dream Series. Its Identical to one installed on those units and an upgrade will come out soon which allows you to run roon and stream live Radio streams too.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...