IGNORED

JVS Cheerleads an MQA CD..Sis Boom Bah!

8 minutes ago, realhifi said:

)My mistake there!  You know, not all of us are conniving and trying desperately to make a point. Some of us are just honest normal folk. 

Me too. My replies (except for  my very first 'MQA' reply in the magazine),  is  factual, if rather blunt.

Even  Wavelength' s 'Chief Scientist', the second to introduce  'asynchonous'  USB, no less,   did not dispute my  reply to him.

14 minutes ago, realhifi said:

Nope. Mine has a label spot and as yiu can see, no MQA mention. I was merely covering my name and address.

52D37B65-1D61-46C8-B88A-033C9575307C.thumb.jpeg.71ce71721908959028a078438a221655.jpeg

Just put a smiley face :D on it and be done and just call it a missed attempt at some early morning humor. .

The Truth Is Out There

17 minutes ago, realhifi said:

How many ways should I apologize for missing the pg 51 article in the contents in Stereophile?  As many as the apologies I’ve gotten from people saying I covered up the cover disengeuously?  

It wasn't true. Only facts matter (if  I find them convenient  :))

17 minutes ago, realhifi said:

How many ways should I apologize for missing the pg 51 article in the contents in Stereophile?  As many as the apologies I’ve gotten from people saying I covered up the cover disengeuously?  

I find it hard to believe that you "missed" it when you've been so busy posting in the thread here discussing that very article. I'll accept, however, that you may have been unaware of the news stand cover with an MQA highlight in the corner you covered.

4 minutes ago, mansr said:

I find it hard to believe that you "missed" it when you've been so busy posting in the thread here discussing that very article. I'll accept, however, that you may have been unaware of the news stand cover with an MQA highlight in the corner you covered.

"I am   unaware...."  -  any  politician

3 minutes ago, mansr said:

Soooooo.......you’re calling me a liar?  

David

6 minutes ago, Spacehound said:

Well you have posted on that very article,

I have.  I have read it online and just received the print version of the magazine and to be honest was distracted by other articles in it and (stupidly) missed it in the contents section.  Now, I've said it a number of times so I don't think it needs said again that I flat out missed it.

Your contention isn't that I'm blind for missing it (I somewhat could accept that) but that I am a liar.  That's not cool my friend. 

David

18 minutes ago, realhifi said:

I have read it online and just received the print version of the magazine and to be honest was distracted by other articles in it and (stupidly) missed it in the contents section.  Now, I've said it a number of times so I don't think it needs said again that I flat out missed it.

Your contention isn't that I'm blind for missing it (I somewhat could accept that) but that I am a liar.  That's not cool my friend. 

I never said you were anything so you are certainly lying about that. you merely volunteered  a suggestion to mansr, who didn't say anything either. If you want to volunteer stuff, that's  fine with me :) 

Personally I'm getting   somewhat bored with MQA. I genuinely think it will fail of  its own accord.

AFAIK everything Stuart has touched in the last  42 years has.

19 hours ago, Brinkman Ship said:

He fabricates an MQA market in Japan. Streaming is a disaster in the Japanese music market, aside from YouTube.

Spotify, Deezer, etc have spent millions trying to break the market with very little success.

No Tidal customers in Japan, no MQA in Japan.

19 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

It's especially not true of Japan, where the physical disc reigns supreme and they are buying thousand dollar glass CDs. 

Exactly my thoughts, that is a JVS fantasy/dream sequence of some sort.

He picked a very bad example in using Japan as the supposedly more educated and interested in MQA market, I'd venture it's really quite the opposite.

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

Boycott Warner Music Group

Just now, realhifi said:

Lol!  If that's a huge pile then I'm pretty sure I can handle it!  I'm not cool with insinuations that I'm a liar though and I can't imagine anyone on this forum would either.  It's called common decency.

So you've reduced it to 'insinuations' now? That's a start.

Perhaps  you will get to "I  myself insinuated  I was a liar" soon rather than throw 'threats' about "anyone else on this forum" around.

1 minute ago, MikeyFresh said:

Exactly my thoughts, that is a JVS fantasy/dream sequence of some sort.

He picked a very bad example in using Japan as the supposedly more educated and interested in MQA market, I'd venture it's really quite the opposite.

It's not education, it's training. There a BIG difference.

A 'technically'  educated person wouldn't touch MQA with a bargepole.

1 minute ago, Spacehound said:

So you've reduced it to 'insinuations' now? That's a start.

Perhaps  you will get to "I  myself insinuated  I was a liar" soon rather than throw 'threats' about "anyone else on this forum" around.

No, I think I'll stick with what people wrote.  As far as threats, I hardly see my comment as a threat. 

David