IGNORED

Auralic Mini - Tidal not working

unclepuncle

Have had my Mini for ages and never had a single problem.

But this morning I have brought the Mini out of standby, picked up my iPad, launched the Lightning App but when I click on the Tidal icon (bottom icon on the left hand side) to bring up my favoureites it just says 'the list is empty.

Doesn't matter if I click favourites, search by genre etc every Tidal page is just plain white with a meassge that says 'list is empty'.

If I click on the Heart icon at the top of the list on the left hand side all my Tidal favourites show up - but when I click on an album cover and ask it to start playing it says it can't find it.

I have a USB thumb drive in the back with some albums on and if I clcik on the 'my music' icon on theleft hand side they all come up and play perfectly.

And if I go on my iMac and launch Tidal it works perfectly.

I have unplugged the Mini from the Power to see if that fixes it but to no avail. I have now done a reset (holding middle and right buttns for 5 seconds) and will try to go thorugh the set-up again this evening.

Anyone else had this or have any ideas?

did you confirm that you're logged in?  i'd definitely try logging out and logging back in.

i'd also completely reboot the mini and see if that helps.

sources:  intel nuc8i7 (audiolinux, roon core) (server) | simaudio moon mind 2 (renderer)
headphone rig:  chord qutest > bryston bha-1 > audeze lcd-3
main rig:  chord dave > parasound jc5 > kef reference 1