IGNORED

Simple MQA poll.

realhifi

Simple MQA poll. Just answer poll please, NO comments.   

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Spacehound said:

Yes Mr Anonymous

In the admittedly  unlikely event of my being invited and paid to contribute an article for publication on this site, I would be very happy to include my name.

I presume therefore you are either actually Mr Spacehound  or a hypocrite?

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 6:24 PM, Norton said:

In the admittedly  unlikely event of my being invited and paid to contribute an article for publication on this site, I would be very happy to include my name.

I presume therefore you are either actually Mr Spacehound  or a hypocrite?

It just amuses me when one anonymous person 'accuses'  another of being anonymous. I never do that.

I'm not paid either. You can have my real name via PM anytime you want.

Chris knows it and I posted it 'publicly' a couple of days ago, though it had little  or no relevance to the rest of my post.

I'm near Southampton on the edge of the New Forest.

Will that do? :)

((BTW: I think you have one of the most 'balanced' views here. It's  the reason  I'm  answering.)

3 hours ago, christopher3393 said:

Regardless of the statistical insignificance of this poll, it might be nice to see as many vote as are comfortable/interested in responding.

As we used to say in Chicago, "Vote early and vote often."   B|

Ha!  As far as I can tell you can only vote once but I agree it would be nice to get a rough idea of the way the wind blows here. 

David