IGNORED

How to stream Mixcloud through MicroRendu

Have you tried using BubbleUPNP on your tablet. Open BubbleUPNP on tablet and select your MR as your output. MR must be in the DLNA/MPD mode for Bubble UPNP to see it. Get into mixcloud page you want to listen to. You have to be in the page where the track itself is showing by itself. In the upper right corner of the window you will see three dots arranged vertically. Sometimes you need to swipe down on the screen to get the bar to appear. Tap the three dots and then hit "Share". A new window will open. Select BubbleUPNP and it cast the track via BubbleUPNP to the MR. The track will appear in th Bubble UPNP window as well. I use this method to listen to Soundcloud. 

The alternative is to use Songcast on your windows computer. When it works its simple but I find it incredibly buggy 

EtherRegen powered by Sonore UltraCap LPS1.2 -> Optical Cable ->OpticalRendu powered by SGC 50w LPS -> Ghent silver plated ->star quad USB (JSSG360)->Denafrips Hermes DDC -> i2S HDMI (Clocked by Terminator Dac via BNC)->Denafrips Terminator II Dac->Linear Tube Audio Preamplifier->Melody 845M Monoblocks -> Silversmith Fidelium Speaker Cables->Pure Audio Project Trio15 Coaxial Open Baffle Speakers->2X SVS 4000 Subwoofers->All connected to PSAudio P10 Power Plant