IGNORED

The Brinkman Ship MQA Listening Results

2 hours ago, Brinkman Ship said:

So it seems the witch hunt has gone from MQA shills to MQA disbelievers.

I must say you have an open mind and has spent substantial effort in finding out what you believe despite the result proved your earlier belief of MQA being better cannot stand.  It is hard for one without an open mind to accept.  You did great!

MetalNuts

3 hours ago, botrytis said:

There is more than two, if you include HT magazines and European magazines (I do not know the Asian magazines, so no comment there). 

Trustworthiness? How many people can afford what they review? Most of the equipment is priced so high that I wonder how can their be trust when we don't own what they are hawking? Just making an observation.

I mean, Top Gear, even pans high priced cars. How can these magazines not do that?

There are a couple of HIFI magazines in my place but IMHO they are not trustworthy and they will praise those who pay. 

There was incidents of a CD gift to everyone attending the HiFi Show.  Most attendees found that the sound quality was not satisfactory though the reason could not be ascertained (some said of wrong phase in some of the tracks).  The write of one magazine that organized the event denied of the accusation and claimed that the CD sound excellent in his system of 2 million HK dollars. 

The CD gift was supposed to be listened by every attendee and enjoyed it without mutli million dollar worth equipment.  I took it that he was saying "you guys are not qualified to criticize unless you have equipment like me"

Shall we trust these guys?

MetalNuts