IGNORED

The Brinkman Ship MQA Listening Results

44 minutes ago, Brinkman Ship said:

It seems some "reviewers" are still doing "research". No rush. Only been 3.5 years.

Yeah, it's like climate change.  The only research they are doing is looking into why their talking points aren't working.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

2 hours ago, Samuel T Cogley said:

The ones of the forum you have to be the most mindful of are the self-appointed Civility Police. 

I didn't know we had such a crew.  They're probably on my ignore list.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

2 minutes ago, realhifi said:

So your contention is that their MQA coverage will be the straw that broke the camels back and that it will be the demise of print audio journalism?

There will always be plenty of people who just believe what they are told and won't listen to someone whose name is unfamiliar.

39 minutes ago, Brinkman Ship said:

It is clear that Pro MQA forces acted quickly to remove the thread.

The MQA thought police are omnipresent.  Reputation management.