IGNORED

ML - Audiostream on Internet Anger

firedog

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +_iFi  AC iPurifiers >Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Conditioning+Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Listening: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Matrix Element i Streamer/DAC (XLR)+Schiit Freya>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: RPi 3B+ running RoPieee to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

Sort of why I posted the link.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +_iFi  AC iPurifiers >Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Conditioning+Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Listening: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Matrix Element i Streamer/DAC (XLR)+Schiit Freya>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: RPi 3B+ running RoPieee to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

On 1/31/2018 at 1:22 AM, mansr said:

That's quite the irony coming from someone who tells people to fuck their mother.

Is that insult worse than calling someone an idiot or tin eared as happens regularly on this forum?

The irony is strong with that one. ML has also blown a fuse on audioasylum more than once.

Maybe we can give him the benefit of the doubt - people *are* capable of change . . .

Nah, he sees the problem coming from everyone else, not understanding the reflection from within. That just means he's human.

Roon ROCK (Roon 1.7; NUC7i3) > Ayre QB-9 Twenty > Ayre AX-5 Twenty > Thiel CS2.4SE (crossovers rebuilt with Clarity CSA and Multicap RTX caps, Mills MRA-12 resistors; ERSE and Jantzen coils; Cardas binding posts and hookup wire); Cardas and OEM power cables, interconnects, and speaker cables

I have faint memories of those long past days when calling someone Lasagna was a serious offence worthy of public and private castigation. 

Let's be clear the issue here was always about hundreds of monkeys sitting in the surrounding trees throwing feces.  Which is a fair shade different from a single person aping something espoused by a tin eared idiot.  x-D